- Gauge Blocks
These are metric gauge blocks with a calibrated coefficient of thermal expansion. They offer you the following benefits:
- Mitutoyo offers top-level gauge blocks (steel and ceramic) which are superior to K class blocks, with their quality supported by Mitutoyo‘s best technologies.
- They feature an accurately calibrated thermal expansion coefficient measured with a proprietary double-faced interferometer (DFI).
- Each gauge block is calibrated for length on a highly accurate gauge block interferometer (GBI) system.
- Uncertainty of thermal expansion coefficient: 0.035 x 10-6 /K (k=2).
- Uncertainty of length measurement: 30 nm (k=2), for 100mm blocks.